Wednesday, May 12, 2010

to my momma

happy mother's day, cynthia rae.
.you believe even on your darkest days.
.you challenge yourself to be still and know that He is God.
.you are up for almost anything.
.you listen to your kids, all the time.
.you made your daughters purity battle a top priority...and it's paid off in so many ways.
.you have friends of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, and personalities.
.you love in spite of hardships.
.you compliment.
.you ask the hard questions.
.you are a cynic of most things...which is the opposite of me, but has taught me to question the world and it's motives.
.you keep fighting for a lot of things that weaker individuals would've given up on.
.your voice is sometimes the only thing that i need to feel better about almost anything.
.you are there.
.you have started to find your joy again.
.you sacrifice your wants and desires for others.
.you are stubborn and so am i, but we're making it together.
.you overcome dark moods and have learned to be more sensitive to your children.
.you are truly beautiful.
.you love to learn and to share your knowledge with others.
.you love Jesus.
.you have a fantastic laugh and when you smile the whole world lights up.
we are so thankful that God choose you to be our mom.
love,
Jeremy & Tara

1 comment:

  1. Oh' my dearest children,
    Where so I begin... words cannot explain what my heart is truly feeling.
    You have been with me through all the emotions..
    through all the ups and downs of this disease...
    denial...
    anger...
    frustrations...
    sadness...

    have learned...

    to be content...
    to live a day at a time...
    to see what others do not see...
    to feel what most do not feel...
    knowing what is truly important in life...

    You are a big part of why I keep going...
    Thank you for loving who I am...
    Is this the mom I wanted to be for you..
    No, but I have accepted this..for this is God's plan for me...
    I am so very thankful for having HIM put treasures like you in my life...
    Thank you for being one of my most precious gifts...
    Mom

    ReplyDelete